Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mistress or Wife?

Cheating ladies man, Yonni Barrios

Trapped Chilean Miner, Yonni Barrios, is going to wish he stayed trapped underground. Mr. Barrios, aka the Chilean Lothario, has been married for over 28 years. His wife, Marta Salinas, obviously upset by the cave-in, joined the families of the other miners at Camp Esperanza on August 5th. Day after day she prayed for her trapped husband, Yonni.

Unbeknownst to her, another woman, Susana Valenzuela was also praying fervently for her lover, a Mr. Yonni Barrios. It is unclear how the women met, or how the affair was uncovered, but with so many people at the camp, word spread quickly.

Even the Chilean President's office is aware of the situation. And now so is the entire planet.

Salinas, the pissed-off wife, said: "I am happy because he made it, it's a miracle of God. But I'm not going to see the rescue. He asked me to, but it turns out that he also asked the other lady, and I am a decent woman. Things are clear: it's her or me. I won't even watch it on TV. Besides, in phone conversations and in the letters he has sent me it's clear that he is fine, and that's enough for me."

We don't blame her. Fuck that. She's been humiliated on an INTERNATIONAL level. Her cheating husband will be the last man rescued.

That is if he takes the capsule.

He might want to live down there now.

No comments: