Monday, February 22, 2010

An Open Letter to the President of Toyota

Dear Mr. Aiko Toyoda,

Let me start succinctly and clearly to my point: FUCK YOU. People are fucking dead. People are are afraid to drive their fucking cars. People have been forced to go to Toyota service multiple times for fucking recalls and "fixes". People are hearing that you covered things up.

First it was 2009 cars, now it's EVERYTHING YOU MANUFACTURE, YOU FUCKING PRICK!

Somehow our monthly lease invoice makes its way into our mailbox and yet when communication is needed from the executive level over a potential LETHAL problem- NOTHING! Not a postcard. We heard that you bowed deeply on TV as some sort of apology. Well, Mr. Toyoda, we WORK for a living. We are not sitting around our TV sets waiting to get news on our cars from it. Anything you have to say should be in a LETTER sitting on my table. I am not going out of MY way to find you on youtube, sir.

Service at my dealership was always nice. Too nice. I'd get 6 follow-up calls to see if my oil change went okay. When it came time to recall my vehicle for safety reasons, I didn't get one call. Nada. Nothing. I got an orange postcard informing me my brakes were under recall. WTF? Accelerator, brakes, what's next? I heard the steering column veers uncontrollably in speeds over 60mph. Why don't you recall my entire fucking car, Mr. Toyoda? And while you're at it -RELEASE ME FROM MY LEASE OBLIGATIONS.

You and your company will be found in a court of law to be criminals and hopefully the courts will rule against you in the homicide of over 30 people and give those families the $100 million you saved on safety recalls.

Let's discuss your "Image Rehabilitation Campaign". How do you rehab the image of Money Worship and Greed So Vast and Deep you resorted to concealing the manufacturing defects of murderous vehicles? We can't think of a way. Especially with your army of legislative thugs which makes us vomit. NOTHING you can do will EVER be able to REHAB your IMAGE.

If you want me to keep my car you'll have to do more than bow. If you expect me to EVER AGAIN BUY OR LEASE ANOTHER TOYOTA I need a first class ticket to your corporate office and I expect you to bow to me in person and BEG for it you Greedy MOTHERFUCKER.

I hope you rot in prison like the guy who's out of control car killed people and got wrongly convicted of manslaughter for it.

That is all.
Signed,
(name withheld from post)


From The Omni Report:
Obviously our Editor-In-Chief drives a Toyota and is angry about the way they were treated. The Omni Report in no way distances themselves from this article and we stand by our post and our people, unlike malicious coporations such as the one mentioned above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Image does mean alot ,especially when your trying to convince people to buy your SAFE cars!! You failed toyota...........now you must pay!! I get the feeling the 100 million is going to pale compared to the backlash and lawsuits you see. FOOLS!!!