Friday, January 14, 2011

Score One For The Fox

"Shoot me again, motherfucker.
And I'll shoot you back...again!!"

A fox hunter in Belarus was shot BY A FOX as he tried to "finish off the vulnerable creature."

The hunter did shoot the fox but when he approached it to kill it with the butt of his rifle, the fox managed to get his paw involved hitting the trigger. He shot the hunter in the leg and then ran off!

WAY TO GO FOX! The Fox shot the hunter with his own gun! Justice at last!

When will people learn to respect nature?


News Link

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your picture and comment on the fox is priceless!! He has the look of you cant catch me i'm the gingerbread man!!

Anonymous said...

He is saying" Nobody fox with me"!

The Omni Report said...

"He is saying" Nobody fox with me"!"

Great! Love that!

Anonymous said...

The hunters shall become the hunted!!!