Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kudos to Ke$ha, HSI Global Ambassador

Recording artist Ke$ha is using her celebrity to help homeless street dogs.

Ke$ha wants to have hands-on involvement in HSI’s efforts to protect animals. “I am honored to be the first HSI Global Ambassador because my music is inspired by the freedom and primal beauty of animals and the natural world," she says. "I take this opportunity incredibly seriously because we are ALL animals. One of the main underlying sentiments of my music is to respect all living creatures just as they are. I believe that together, we can change laws that allow innocent animals to be unjustly mistreated and abused all over the world."

Watch the sad video and then visit the link and donate to this desperate cause.



Humane Society International - Street Dog Defenders

No comments: